Experience you can rely on.
Among Seth’s representations, he has:
- litigated technology cases with billions of dollars and thousands of jobs on the line;
- filed actions involving unfair trade acts;
- asserted claims of unfair competition and false advertising;
- fought issues of executive privilege asserted on behalf of the President all the way up to the United States Supreme Court;
- conducted internal investigations of alleged wrongdoing in organizational settings;
- advocated regulatory and policy changes before federal agencies;
- sought to vindicate clients’ rights with respect to Constitutional violations in the application of certain laws and regulations affecting veterans;
- prosecuted hundreds of patent matters at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office;
- represented an Asian foreign government’s embassy in the United States, and the country’s monarch, in a matter before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office;
- handled federal government contract matters including End User Licensing Agreement preparation;
- defended a workers compensation matter with millions of dollars in damages asserted;
- represented employers and former employees in wrongful termination matters;
- represented a major foreign government filing as amicus curiae in an appellate matter;
- represented a group of world-class scientists in a formerly Communist, Eastern European country who sought to apply capitalism to their inventions; and
- led a client’s acquisition of a hydroelectric facility licensed by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
Seth is well-traveled, internationally, due to his work on behalf of multi-national corporations.